The worst comes out of these latter day deniers in the blogosphere and on the social media. Usually they display their utter ignorance. When their ignorance is pointed out to them, they spit venom.
One recent example was a post on Facebook by an Alarmist/Latter Day Denier.
To display his ignorance he made some big bloopers; eg
From New Scientist: (link)
Climate myths: Ice cores show CO2 increases lag behind temperature rises, disproving the link to global warming
Carbon (dioxide) follows temperature in the Vostok Ice Cores
Our Facebook Fooled Alarmist then lists some items of which he says we Realists are in "denial:"
Our Latter day Denier does not believe that CO2 is a nutrient. Gee, that's turning real science on its head!
- CO2 is a nutrient, not a pollutant
- There is no global warming. It ended 18 years ago
- Al Gore is a saint in the religion of AGW
- We can't switch from fossil fuels; they won't run out, and the alternatives don't work
- Alternatives cost too much, and they take funds away from starving people in Africa.
- What do we do at night? (I sleep, what do you do?)
- I believe in climate change; the climate is always changing
- Species are always dying, and there are always storms and droughts
- As long as oil is there to run my car, I don't care about the future
- Science is not certain and subject to revision, so therefore AGW isn't true
Carbon Dioxide (link - pdf)
One of Life’s most Essential Nutrients
Carbon dioxide is a nutrient as well as a product of respiration and energy production in the cells and its lack or deficiency is of itself a starting point for different disturbances in the body. It is very interesting to note that in comparison with most of the Earth’s geological history we live today in a world that is in a state of relative carbon dioxide starvation, especially for optimal plant growth; just ask the commercial tomato growers who use enhanced levels of carbon dioxide in their greenhouses to expedite crop growth.
Latter Day "Saint" Al Gore must have known that, to show the graphs together, would have blown his AGW hoax apart so he separated the graphs. He lied and cheated. Some "Saint."
Alternatives cost too much, and they take funds away from starving people in Africa.
I believe in climate change; the climate is always changing.So this Latter Day Deniers does not believe that climate has changed since time began? I suppose he denies that there have been glacials and interglacials.