“We know every place across Australia is getting hotter, and very similarly almost every place on this planet. So, you know, we know it is getting hotter and we know it will continue to get hotter. It’s a reality, and something we will be living with for the rest of this century.”
- The specific stations used to calculate this statistic;
- The specific databases and time intervals used for each of these stations;
- The history of the use of Stevenson screens at each of these station;
- How the yearly average temperature is defined; and
- Clarify what if any interpolation, area weighting, and/or adjustments for UHI bias, may have been applied to the data in the calculation of the annual mean values.