By Christopher Monckton of Brenchley
Just for fun, though, let’s have a look at each of Readfearn’s out-of-context parodies of statements by me.
1.Science should only be practised by people who adhere to a religion, preferably of the Christian variety. Yes or no?
2. The former ABC chairman, Maurice Newman, is “shrimp-like”. Yes or no?
3. The “expert reviewers” for the IPCC are “appointed” to carry outthat role by someone other than the person himself. Yes or no?
4. The world’s climate scientists and advocates for action are just trying to “stamp out democracy”. Yes or no?
5. The cleanest form of energy is “coal”. Yes or no?
6. Lord Monckton is a Nobel Peace Laureate. Yes or no?
7. The BBC once had an Argentinian service and Lord Monckton usedthis to help the UK win the Falklands war. Yes or no?
8. Some “super-rich” sceptics should be encouraged to buy intomedia organizations so that climate sceptics can get more coverage. Yes or no?
9. The number of people being killed by a misplaced belief in climatechange is, if anything, greater than the number of people killed byHitler. Yes or no?
10. President Barack Obama’s birth certificate published on the WhiteHouse website is a fake. Yes or no?
11.The chances of President Obama being born in the United Statesare “nobetter than 1 in 62.5 quadrillion”. Yes or no?
12. Hospital staff who perform abortions are “butchers”. Yes or no?
A short autobiography
The Hippocratic Oath is graven in Greek and English on astone pillar outside the University of Toronto Medical School. Doctors no longer take that Oath, for it condemns abortion
In silent, sad, unheeded admonition
The graven finger stands. They pass it by.
It speaks his tongue, his ancient erudition;
It speaks their tongue, yet now they pass it by.
“None will I harm. I will not kill a child” –
They spake his wisdom: now they speak it not,
And I was killed, before I ever smiled.
In pain I died. These healers had forgot
My soul could mourn, my body sense, my end.
I must forgive their heartlessness perverse;
I must believe that they did not intend
To try the patience of the Universe:
The Lord of Life did not mean this – not He –
Who said, “Let little children come to Me!”!
13. Young climate change campaigners are like “Hitler Youth”. Yes or No?
14. Professor Ross Garnaut’s views on climate change are “fascist”. Yes or No?
15. Climate change scientists should be prosecuted and locked up. Yes or No?
16. NASA blew up their own emissions-monitoring satellite. Yes or No?