Petition: Women supporting the lowest possible priced Energy for Australia.
If you are a woman who cares about
· The cost of living especially electricity prices,
· About Australian industry and business being competitive,
· About families and children having a real future, (not one determined by the United Nations and it’s Paris climate agenda) and
· If you want Australia to be strong and independent please Sign the Petition;
· Demand the LNP allow investment in HELE coal, gas and nuclear. Get rid of the subsidies to wind and solar. Bring back cheap, reliable electricity. Invest in OUR coal, OUR gas, OUR nuclear.
· Australia is the world’s largest exporter of coal and liquid natural gas (LNG).
· We export 80% of the coal we produce and over 90% of the LNG.
· The remaining 20% of the coal and 10% of the LNG supplies 80% of Australia’s electricity generation.
· Australia exports all of its uranium. We use no uranium.
We export to nations like China which use our coal, gas and uranium to build new High Energy Low Emission (HELE) coal power plants, new LNG plants and new nuclear plants.
As a result, nations like China have a huge economic advantage over Australia with cheap, reliable electricity. Australia has gone from the world’s lowest electricity prices to the most expensive.
The reason Australia has the most expensive electricity prices is renewables. In 2019 wind and solar supplied about 15% of Australia’s electricity. Total subsidies to wind and solar are over $13 billion PA and supply half of their revenues. Coal, gas (and prospectively nuclear) cannot compete with this and incur costs in having to adjust their output levels to accommodate subsidised wind and solar!
· The LNP won the last election because it supported coal.
· The voters of QLD especially wanted coal to be part of our national electricity.
· PM Morrison and his energy minister Angus Taylor have presented an energy plan for Australia which does not include coal!
· Apart from a small gas power plant to be built in NSW to replace the much larger Liddell coal plant the rest of their plan could have been written by the Greens!
The LNP must support new HELE, gas and nuclear power plants. They must hear the voice of concern women. If we do not build HELE, gas and nuclear power plants we will face not only expensive electricity but shortages of electricity.
Articles to take note of.