- Do you accept the science of how babies are created?
- Do you accept the science of how ice is formed?
- Do you accept the science of how the earth goes in circles?
- Do you accept the science of where eggs come from?
- Do you accept the science of how water is heated?
Do you accept the science of how greenhouses work?And an even stranger one, considering the position he is coming from:
Do you accept the science of how flowers can grow?Let's look at, first of all, his opening statement. 18 questions for Climate Deniers.
This is an inane question. I doubt that Richard (has he assumed the title of Tricky Dicky?) realises how stupid the title is. Does anyone deny climate?
Mark Twain has been attributed with the remark:
The climate is what you expect; the weather is what you get.Or, as Professor Bob Carter once wrote: (Link)
Climate has always changed, and it always will. The assumption that prior to the industrial revolution the Earth had a “stable” climate is simply wrong. The only sensible thing to do about climate change is to prepare for it.So, Mr. Willmsen, how can anyone deny climate.
This, of course, goes back, before the ~20-year plateau in warming, when we realists were called "Global Warming Deniers." As the planet wasn't warming, we were, to use their perjorative term, 'Deniers."
However, as the warming ceased and we reached the ~20-year plateau of no warming, the pushers of the man-made global warming hoax, had to find a different term to describe us climate realists.
They foolishly settled on Climate Deniers.
So, before I answer some of Mr. Willmsen's questons, here are a few for him:
Mr. Richard Willmsen:
- Do you accept the science that the rise in temperature precedes the rise in atmospheric CO2?
- Do you accept the science that the increase in atmospheric CO2 is greening the planet?
- Do you accept the science that CO2 is just above starvation level for plants?
- Do you accept the science that the alarmists mistakingly call carbon dioxide - carbon?
- Do you accept that the CAGW hypothesis has been falsified?
You ask, do you accept how the greenhouses work?
Yes, we know that the primary greenhouse gas is simply H2O or water vapour.
As the American Chemical Society says: (link)
It’s true that water vapor is the largest contributor to the Earth’s greenhouse effect. On average, it probably accounts for about 60% of the warming effect.And then you ask, against all your AGWhoax deluded questions:
Do you accept the science of how flowers can grow?Well, yes. And as atmospheric carbon dioxide increase, the flowers, and all the biomass is increasing.
That creates more food for man and beast.
Are you sure, Mr. Willmsen, do YOU understand how our marvellous planet works?