All Scientists are Sceptics ~Professor Bob Carter

Whenever someone asserts that a scientific question is “settled,” they tell me immediately that they don’t understand the first thing about science. Science is never settled. Dr David Deming

Perhaps the most frustrating aspect of the science of climate change is the lack of any real substance in attempts to justify the hypothesis ~Professor Stewart Franks

A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
-- Vladimir Ilyich Lenin - See more at: http://thepeoplescube.com/lenin/lenin-s-own-20-monster-quotes-t185.html#sthash.aTrSI3tG.dpuf
A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
-- Vladimir Ilyich Lenin - See more at: http://thepeoplescube.com/lenin/lenin-s-own-20-monster-quotes-t185.html#sthash.aTrSI3tG.dpuf
A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
-- Vladimir Ilyich Lenin - See more at: http://thepeoplescube.com/lenin/lenin-s-own-20-monster-quotes-t185.html#sthash.aTrSI3tG.dpuf

Monday, 19 December 2016

Zsa Zsa and Me. (Should be Zsa Zsa and I?)


I was slightly disturbed to learn that the once beautiful Zsa Zsa Gabor died just shy of her 100th birthday.

I bumped into her once in a Kings Cross hotel, the Sebel Townhouse.

I was carrying my musical instruments into the Townhouse to play music for the Launch of a book by the Reverend Ted Noffs and was walking around a pillar. She came around the other side of the same pillar, and we met, can I say, chest to chest?

What do you say when you meet a legend, chest to chest?


Whooops?


Sorrrrry?

EEarppp?

I said: "Nice to meet you."

What can I say?

She was gracious. Stepped aside because I was heavily laden.

VALE: Zsa Zsa Gabor

2 comments:

  1. I understood it be just two months short of 100 ....

    Certainly a great character, and I've no doubt one who suffered from the slings and arrows during her life, but positive throughout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corrected, Thanks, Michael. Zsa Zsa would have turned 100 on the 6th February, 2017.

    ReplyDelete





All serious comments published after moderation.
Comments should be polite, and respect all views.
No bad language. Spam never makes it!