All Scientists are Sceptics ~Professor Bob Carter

Whenever someone asserts that a scientific question is “settled,” they tell me immediately that they don’t understand the first thing about science. Science is never settled. Dr David Deming

Perhaps the most frustrating aspect of the science of climate change is the lack of any real substance in attempts to justify the hypothesis ~Professor Stewart Franks

A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
-- Vladimir Ilyich Lenin - See more at: http://thepeoplescube.com/lenin/lenin-s-own-20-monster-quotes-t185.html#sthash.aTrSI3tG.dpuf
A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
-- Vladimir Ilyich Lenin - See more at: http://thepeoplescube.com/lenin/lenin-s-own-20-monster-quotes-t185.html#sthash.aTrSI3tG.dpuf
A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
-- Vladimir Ilyich Lenin - See more at: http://thepeoplescube.com/lenin/lenin-s-own-20-monster-quotes-t185.html#sthash.aTrSI3tG.dpuf

Thursday, 23 July 2015

Al Gore sings Al Jolson


Al Gore Sings Jolson:


I’ve been hoaxing you a long time
I never thought so fooled you’d be,
Yet I made you feel the warming was real
Billionaire I wanna be.

The tills are ringing now,  it’s boom time
Send all your money to me
I made you feel, the warming was real
Billionaire I wanna be.

Chorus

Money - - how I love ya, how I love ya 
My wads of money.
I’ll scare the world to be among the rich with I-P-C-C-Even
Though my money’s growing for me
Plateauing heat goes down so now let me
Tell folks that heat will increase more and more
As I spruik about that carbon war.

Jolson sings Swanee


I've been away from you along time
I never thought I'd miss 'ya so
Somehow I feel, your love is real
Near you I wanna be.

The Birds are singing it is songtime
The banjos strumming soft and low
I know that you yearn for me to 

swanee you're calling me

Chorus


Swanee - how I love ya, how I love ya 
My dear old swanee. 
I'd give the world to be among the folks in D-I-X-I-E-ven though my mammy's waiting for me,
praying for me down by the swannee. 
The folks up north will see me no more
when I get to that swnee shore.

¶ Spruik (ˈspruːɪk) vb  (intrAustral to speak in public (used esp of a showman or salesman)



No comments:

Post a Comment





All serious comments published after moderation.
Comments should be polite, and respect all views.
No bad language. Spam never makes it!