But it really was an acorn that fell on Chicken Little's head. Although Chicken Little had the best of intentions, the poor little yellow chick dragged Henny Penny and Ducky (UN)Lucky to the fox's lair and they were never seen again.
Surely the Global Warming Hoax, the falsified AGW hypothesis started out with the best of intentions but people have been dragged into the lair of the Global Warming Nazis.
Anyone paying the least bit of attention to the supposed threat of anthropogenic (man made) global warming [AGW] would know that
- rise in temperature precedes rise in atmospheric CO2; and
- there has been no global warming for 18 years.
Today we have a less than innocent 'chicken little' screaming the world is going to end.
As reported by the New York Times,
China’s plans for 50 coal gasification plants will produce an estimated 1.1 billion tons of carbon dioxide per year and contribute significantly to climate change, according to a report released Wednesday by Greenpeace East Asia.Is GreenPeace being Chicken Little with the best of intentions? Nope. They must know the two points above and are only pushing the "ogre CO2" line because of their roots in Communism.
CO2 is essential to all life on our planet and is good for you!
Chicken Little likes to walk in the woods. She likes to look at the trees. She likes to smell the flowers. She likes to listen to the birds singing.
One day while she is walking an acorn falls from a tree, and hits the top of her little head.
- My, oh, my, the sky is falling. I must run and tell the lion about it, - says Chicken Little and begins to run.
She runs and runs. By and by she meets the hen.
- Where are you going? - asks the hen.
- Oh, Henny Penny, the sky is falling and I am going to the lion to tell him about it.
- How do you know it? - asks Henny Penny.
- It hit me on the head, so I know it must be so, - says Chicken Little.
- Let me go with you! - says Henny Penny. - Run, run.
So the two run and run until they meet Ducky Lucky.
- The sky is falling, - says Henny Penny. - We are going to the lion to tell him about it.
- How do you know that? - asks Ducky Lucky.
- It hit Chicken Little on the head, - says Henny Penny.
- May I come with you? - asks Ducky Lucky.
- Come, - says Henny Penny.
So all three of them run on and on until they meet Foxey Loxey.
- Where are you going? - asks Foxey Loxey.
- The sky is falling and we are going to the lion to tell him about it, - says Ducky Lucky.
- Do you know where he lives? - asks the fox.
- I don't, - says Chicken Little.
- I don't, - says Henny Penny.
- I don't, - says Ducky Lucky.
- I do, - says Foxey Loxey. - Come with me and I can show you the way.
He walks on and on until he comes to his den.
- Come right in, - says Foxey Loxey.
They all go in, but they never, never come out again.