Alinsky believed a revolutionary’s purpose should be to undermine society by taking power from the Haves and giving it to the Have-nots. To accomplish this, the ends justify the means, without exception.
How To Create A Social State, by Saul Alinsky
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people
In Australia, the Left Labor Government introduced Medicare and in the US Obama introduced Obamacare
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
According to ACOSS, In Australia, 2,265,000 people (12.8%) were living below the poverty line. The SMH reported:
Australians may be the richest people in the world but new research shows the number of people struggling below the poverty line is increasing.
In the US, the current Population Survey data show that 15 percent of Americans, roughly 46.5 million people, live at or below the government-defined poverty line....That our poverty numbers have risen to such a high level exposes the fact that as a society, we are choosing to ignore the needs of tens of millions of Americans. (Link)
And as David Archibald points out on WUWT, the Obama Administration is trying to erase one of the cheapest forms of energy and hence increase poverty:
..... the vague, almost-impossible-to-believe notion that the Obama Administration’s war on coal through the EPA is a peculiar form of malicious self-loathing will be seen with crystal clarity. That there is no scientific basis for what the EPA is attempting to do whatsoever. That the degradation and disruption that the EPA is intent upon is a loathing for America as it is, pure and simple. Instead of the loftiest ideals of “thinking of the children” and so on, President Obama and the EPA are driven by the basest of motives – that their fellow Americans be poorer with reduced opportunities.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
In the last six years, Australia's debt as a percentage of GDP has more than doubled. (CIA World Factbook: Link and Link)
Australia: 32.4% of GDP (2012 est.) 16.1% of GDP (2006 est.)
United States: 71.8% of GDP (2013 est.) 64.7% of GDP (2005 est.)
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
After the Port Arthur Massacre, Australia legislated a certain amount of Gun Control and in the US, in January this year, Obama said his impassioned plea(was for) for lawmakers to vote on anti-gun violence legislation. (link)
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
Regular readers of this site will know how Education has done a dumbing down of science and how young people accept the oxymoron carbon (dioxide) pollution.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools
Hundreds of primary school principals have stopped offering weekly religious education in schools, despite a department requirement to offer the classes.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
H/t Dr Irving F