This is NOT a hidden secret.....at least not around here.
We have previously posted:
- The Earth is Happily Gobbling More CO2:
- World agricultural output continues to rise, despite predictions of decline;
- In defence of Carbon Dioxide;
- We NEED more Carbon Dioxide - aerial fertiliser - to feed the World;
- CO2 is good for you: And good for Giant Pandas, too...
Will emitting more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere cause tornadoes in Los Angeles and massive floods in the Himalayas? A growing body of research suggests it may just spur plant growth and green planet Earth.He writes that "during the last few years" scientific studies have found links between increasing carbon emissions and increased foliage and plant growth — called the CO2 fertilization.
The Idso's site CO2 Science has been reporting this for years.
A recent paper -A Fresh Look at Climate Change - concludes:
- Models that have not been born out by experiment;
- models alone are not science.
This greening trend goes against what many climate scientists expected, in particularly the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. In fact, many climate scientists have been warning about atmospheric carbon levels passing 400 parts per million — which happened last year.
“Nevertheless, in nearly all regions and globally, the overall effect in recent decades is decidedly toward greening,” Cato notes. “This result is also the opposite of what the IPCC expected.”