The Carbon-quake in Australia
Climate Alarmists Rebuffed in Australian Election.
Well Done Oz, well done Carbon Sense.I congratulate Australia for chucking out those who were destroying your country, and congratulate you and "Carbon Sense" for the unyielding, persistent stream of useful scientific and logical argument against the climate lobby. Your message has been so powerful and so well presented for so long, surely it played a significant part in keeping the majority on the side of reason?M.R.
I have followed your crusade and cheered for you. After all, your personal energy and determination must have had an important role in reminding your fellow Australians that the scare tactics and policies of climate change fanaticism are nothing more than a scheme of the political left. I am amazed by your lasting commitment to defend the professional and scientific truth about carbon, and challenge the claims and lies of demagogic politicians and opportunistic "scientists". I must thank you for your efforts and would be honoured if we could maintain our professional link and friendship.M.M.
And a General Comment: Maybe you should change your name from “Carbon Sense” to simply “good sense”.Even though I think you’re stark raving mad sometimes – other times I think you’re maybe the only sane one left! You remind me of Sisyphus at times!! Keep up the battle. K.C.
How to Untangle the Climate Bureaucracy:Last In, First Out
Killing the Carbon Tax is Not Enough we must alsoAbolish the Unreliable Energy Targets
Germany commits economic suicide with green energy dreams:
Arctic Ice Confounds Costly Computers
- we have had most of the warming we could expect from carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
- the warming to date is mostly beneficial for life on earth.
- the increased carbon dioxide is certainly beneficial to all life.
- billions have been totally wasted on this western intellectual insanity.
- we need to sweep away all traces of the climate scare before far more damage is done to our economy, to the cost of living and to the reliability and cost of future electricity supplies.
We Have a New Consensus: 99% of Climate Models Overestimated Global warming.
The Last Word
His address is 153 Schneiders Road, Rosevale, Qld. Phone 0754 640 533.