|Best Election Advice, Edgecliffe NSW|
Of all the anti-carbon policies supposedly improving our climate, carbon capture and burial is probably the worst.
The problem with the green energy twins, wind and solar, is that they act as if they were unionised.
The greatest danger we face now, even if the ALP/Green coalition is sent packing, is that too many people will think the job is done. Not so, the real job is ahead. Let us not waste this opportunity – it may be the last many of us will see.
- The well entrenched ALP alarmists in safe seats or not facing election.
- Green Senators who survive the election.
- The Green wing of the Liberal party, some in positions of great power.
- The huge unelected alarmist cadre on the government payroll in places like The Climate Commission, Dept of Climate Change, Renewable Energy Regulators, CSIRO, the ABC, most of the Universities etc.
- The “charities” sheltering under government tax breaks to promote climate propaganda not good works – Green Peace, WWF, ACF, etc
- And of course, the huge vested interests – wind power, solar power, carbon credit forestry, climate research, and the international conference industry.
“Carbon Sense” is an independent newsletter produced for the Carbon Sense Coalition, an Australian based organisation which opposes waste of resources, opposes pollution, and promotes the rational use of all energy resources including carbon energy. Literary, financial or other contributions to help our cause are welcomed. We get no government grants and unlike many of our opponents, we do not pose as a charity and in fact pay GST and income tax on our operations. We live on subscriptions alone.
If you would like to keep Carbon Sense operating, send subscriptions to
Carbon Sense Pty Ltd, by post to the address below, or direct deposit to:
Acct No: 553 077 331
Please spread “Carbon Sense” around.
Authorised by: Viv Forbes, Chairman, MS 23, Rosewood Qld 4340 Australia.