Under the preference system, we at the NO CARBON TAX Climate Sceptics (NCTCS) had to do preference deals with other parties to improve our chances. If you agree with our party's preference distribution, the easiest way is to place 1 above the line (Or for your own below the line preference order see later in this post.)
Queensland: Group AE (see all parties preferenced at aec-election)
NSW: Group B (see all parties preferencesd at aec-election)
Vic: Group J (see all parties preferenced at aec-election)
Tas: Group Q (see all parties preferenced at aec-election)
SA: Group R (see all parties preferenced at aec-election)
WA: Group O (see all parties preferenced at aec-election)
See all our candidates at the link above Candidates for election 2013
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
As a guide, our friend, politically unaligned Viv Forbes, in a recent Carbon Sense Newletter (link) wrote:
- It was Labor PM Kevin Rudd, supported by the Greens, who gleefully committed all Australians to the costly, unnecessary and now totally discredited Kyoto Agreement (Dec 2007). And it was Senator Penny Wong, a minister in both Rudd governments, who pushed her costly complex and now discredited Emissions Trading Scheme through the same parliament in 2009.
- It was Labor PM Julia Gillard leading a Labor/Green coalition in July 2011 who introduced the now discredited carbon tax.
- There is only one party in this election totally focussed on the abolition of the whole mess of laws, taxes, subsidies, mandates and grants supporting the whole global warming industry – the NO CARBON TAX Climate Sceptics Party. Leon Ashby leads that party and is leading their Senate Team in South Australia. Leon has a chance of winning a Senate Seat, so please vote for him in South Australia, and send his party some funds to print election posters. See: http://theclimatescepticsparty.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/the-best-chance-to-remove-greens-from.html
- The National Party, particularly Barnaby Joyce and Ron Boswell, have been effective and outspoken critics of most of the global warming tax agenda. Support them.
- The Liberal Party has a split personality. Dr Denis Jensen and several others are opposed to the carbon tax industry. But Malcolm Turnbull and Greg Hunt are climate alarmists and would probably be ministers in a new Coalition government. They and other Liberals support damaging, wasteful and unnecessary policies such as Renewable Energy Targets and Carbon Capture and Storage. This prevents us from an uncritical endorsement of the LNP. Do not vote for warmist Liberals – our Parliament would be better without them.
I’ve just used the facility on https://www.clueyvoter.com/ to rank my personal preferences on the Senate paper; it works beautifully and I recommend that you broadcast this web site to everyone you think might like to put the NO CARBON TAX Climate Sceptics Party high up on the ballot.Thanks Case! I tried it and it works well. You can even adjust it, tweek it if you want.
Without this assistance, almost nobody would be game to through the ballot paper below the line.