|Cartoon by JOSH|
Wes' book The Weather Makers - Re-examined showed that Dr Flannery's book contained:
- 23 misinterpretations,
- 28 contradictory statements,
- 31 untraceable or suspect sources,
- 45 failures to reflect uncertainty,
- 66 over-simplifications or factual errors,
- 78 exaggerations and over a hundred unsupported dogmatic statements, many of them quite outlandish.
On Wednesday 17 August, 2GB's Alan Jones interviewed Dr Allen. PODCAST HERE.
The Weather Makers - Re-examined can be purchased - $39.60 posted free anywhere in Australia.
Irenic Publications, 57 Duranbah Road, Duranbah NSW 2487.
Order directly from www.irenicpublications.com.au